Daiwa Tanacom 1000
Why We Like It:
"Electric reels don't get much easier to use. With the Tanacom, all you have to do is connect the battery, hit the reset button to zero out the display, and use the power lever to measure out line. The reel will even do your jigging for you! From deep dropping for swordfish to setting out kite rigs, the Daiwa Tanacom flat out gets the job done day after day."
Description: The versatile Tanacom 1000 makes deep drop fishing easier for anyone. Fight ‘em on the handle and let the power assist do the drudgery of retrieving heavy sinkers from the depths when it’s time to check your bait.
|Size||Braid Cap (lb test/yards)||Gear Ratio||Drag (lbs)||Weight (oz)|
Features: - New LCD display reads out in English for easier programming
- Oversize line guide aperture to clear large knots and kite swivels
- Automatic stop and jigging features
- Variable-speed Power Lever control
- Line counter and depth memory
- Sealed electronics package
- Manual winding option
- Washable design
- 12 Volt system (12-16.8 V)
- Sealed drag system