Z-Man Redfish Eye Jigheads
Why We Like It:
"With a longer hook shank than the Trout Eye, we like to pair the Redfish version with longer soft plastic baits (not the TroutTrick, though).
These jig heads really are unlike any other on the market. They are effective with just about any soft plastic you can fit on there. Even if it looks a little odd to you up above the water, the fish seem to love those big 'ol eyes staring back at them before they move in for the kill."
Description: Designed around the knowledge that gamefish target the eyes of baitfish, these jigheads sport the largest eye of any jighead in their class. Built on heavy-duty 4/0 Mustad® UltraPoint® hooks, the 30 degree neck bend of the hook places the eye at the front of the jighead, reducing snagging and fouling on shallow grass and oyster laden flats that redfish inhabit. Redfish Eye jigheads are sized to pair perfectly with a variety of 4" and 5" soft plastics, including Z-Man's Scented PaddlerZ™, Scented Jerk ShadZ™, StreakZ™, DieZel MinnowZ™, and SwimmerZ™.
Features: - Oversized 3D eyes present a more prominent target for gamefish
- Dual super-sharp keeper spikes hold ElaZtech® and other soft plastics securely
- Molded in South Carolina with heavy-duty 4/0 30 degree Mustad® UltraPoint® hooks
- Ideal not just for redfish, but for bass, seatrout, snook, flounder, small tarpon, and more
- Available with Red, Pearl, Glow, and Gold eyes
- Offered in 1/8, 3/16, and 1/4 oz weights for a variety of fresh- and saltwater scenarios
- 3 jigheads per pack